1. They have very active imaginations.
2. They won’t bother you during your football/baseball/soccer game. (cuz they’re writing)
3. They won’t notice if you’ve taken out the trash. (cuz they’re writing)
4. They’re easily distracted. For example:
- Writer: Honey, have you taken out the trash?
- Honey: Check this out; it would make a great detail for your story.
5. They’re always up for a new adventure.
- Honey: Want to go snowboarding?
- Writer: Uhm.
- Honey: It would be a great backstory for one of your characters.
- Writer: YES!
6. They notice the details when you do something sweet for them.